The flame can be detected at 760 nm or wavelength range of 1100 nm light source, the test flame lighter distance of 80 Cm, the greater the flame, the greater the distance the test
- The detection angle of 60 degrees, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
- Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, than 15mA.
- Power distribution positioner sensitivity adjustment
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Small plates PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.7cm
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Module for use:
- Generally used as fire alarm and other purposes.
- A small panel output interface can be directly connected with the micro controller IO port
- The sensor and the flame to maintain a certain distance, so as not to damage the sensor temperature
1 x Fire detection module